Sidi Zero.1 Trials Boots in White Red
The Sidi Trial Zero.1 boot has been designed for Trial racing. It is produced in Lorica and in pressed anti-wear chamois split-grain leather to isolate the leg from external heat. The frontal is made in polyurethane.
The SIDI Trial Zero is completely lined in Cambrelle, the new sole is of rubber and the tread has been specially designed for the improved grip required by Trial racing. The rigid heel is shock-resistant and is anatomically moulded polyurethane.
Sidi Zero.1 Trials Boot features:
- Top grain leather & anti-wear shammy split-grain leather to isolate the leg from external heat.
- Articulated movement above the ankle, pivot point at the ankle (flex system).
- Sidi's 'Quick Release' (QR) mechanism
- Sidi shock resistant heel system.
- Sidi's moulded sliding pattern sole
- Special spoiler fitted to deflect stones & dirt from the first closure.
- Impact deflectors at all vulnerable points
- Removable insole
All orders placed before 1pm will be dispatched the same day. Orders placed after 1pm will be dispatched the next working day.
We only use the best couriers that's why all items our sent with either Royal Mail or DPD.
FREE UK DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £40
Standard 48 Hour Shipping £2.99
Express 24 Hour Delivery £5.99
If you are unhappy with your purchase please get in touch with us and hopefully we can resolve the issue, Where we can, we will offer a replacement but strictly there are no refunds just because you have changed your mind.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.