- Non-Bootie Designs: Sidi boots do not incorporate inner booties into their design, and for good reason. Booties make the design larger and cumbersome; add to the boot?s thickness, which interferes with shifting, plus the inner booties retain body heat affecting the rider?s performance and comfort.
- Composite Inner Sole: Resists side to side compression offering greater protection compared to the leather inner soles that our competitors use. The insole features a removable arch support and will never lose its dynamic characteristics, even after months of intense use; it is water resistant and is designed to withstand high footpeg pressures.
- Replaceable Parts: Riders can change the various components to replace items that have worn or have been damaged in a crash or to make a custom colored boot to match his/her personal taste.
- Lorica®: Boot's outer is fully constructed with Lorica, a composite micro fiber material created from strands less than one thousandth the thickness of silk. When injected with special resins, these fibers act like natural leather skin, but with the addition of better strength, softer texture, lighter weight and better moisture protection. Lorica is also highly resistant to abrasion - yet it still breathes - with more than three million pores per square centimeter. Easy to maintain, Lorica doesn' stain and can?t be scratched and offers, reduced weight, more flexibility and more feel than leather racing boots.
- Lining: Each Strada series boot is lined throughout with lightweight perforated Teflon treated fabric in order to allow moisture to ?breath? out to the Lorica outer and dry quickly with no mold build up in the long term. Additionally the inner ankle area of all Strada series boots are fully lined with Sidi?s own formula of perforated closed thousand-air cell memory foam. A totally breathable lining system.
- Double stitched in all high stress areas
- Fully encapsulated heel cup
- Zipper and Velcro closure system
- Dual compound sole
- Polymer toe shift pad
- Polymer ankle cup
- Rain membrane to add a water resistant yet breathable barrier between the elements and the rider?s feet
- Lorica outer construction
- Perforated Teflon treated nylon lining
- Composite inner sole
- Removable arch support
All orders placed before 1pm will be dispatched the same day. Orders placed after 1pm will be dispatched the next working day.
We only use the best couriers that's why all items our sent with either Royal Mail or DPD.
FREE UK DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £50
Standard 48 Hour Shipping £2.99
Express 24 Hour Delivery £5.99
If you are unhappy with your purchase please get in touch with us and hopefully we can resolve the issue, Where we can, we will offer a replacement but strictly there are no refunds just because you have changed your mind.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.